Sunday, July 24, 2016

♡ 90's Inspired Summer Lookbook ♡

Hey dolls! Wow, yet another month has passed and here I am, back again.. (^,: I sincerely apologize for my lack of posts, I'm not even going to use the "busy" excuse, I just honestly never know what to post about lol. But today I have for you a summer lookbook, and I'll be back with another soon! For this one, I coordinated three 90s inspired looks with pieces I've been wearing a lot this summer. I hope you enjoy!




   Oh, you'll also notice I had my hair highlighted again since the last time I posted so I'm pretty blonde now. So for this look, the crop top and the sweater are both from Kohl's, and I can't really remember where I got the rest lol, nowhere exciting anyways. The red plaid and the boots are what's reminiscent of the 90's in this look, for me at least. Since the sweater might be a little hot for summer, you could wear a look like this if you were going out to like a restaurant or something where it's cold. I love this cropped black sweater, it goes with like, everything. I've got some high waisted shorts so I don't blind everyone with my pale stomach haha. And some black combat boots (which would look cooler if they were Doc Martens but what can ya do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)




   For this look, I've got my backpack that I bought for the upcoming school year. I got it at Kohl's (which I'm beginning to notice a lot of my stuff is from?? I don't even shop there that often lol) and I love the lil pom pom keychain on it. Black and white patterned pieces were popular in the 90's, so I wore this loose gingham top that I bought a while ago from Yumart, and some black shorts from, again, Kohl's. I don't usually like to wear sandals, but I really love these ones I got from H&M. To accessorize, I'm wearing a layered choker with a dangling cross charm from Hot Topic, because what's a 90's lookbook without some chokers?




   This one is my personal favorite look of this post. It's casual and cute at the same time, so you can wear it a lot of places. The black t-shirt is thrifted, the skirt is from (guess!) Kohl's, the boots and hat are from Target, and the tattoo choker is from Claire's. The fishnets are from some dance wear store lol. I had to include this look because, it's not a 90's outfit post without some plaid skirts, fishnet tights, and tattoo chokers! I also love these boots because the heel gives me some added height, which is much needed in my case. 

   I hope you enjoyed this lookbook! Please let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in seeing more of these! I actually do have another one planned to be posted soon, so stay tuned for that! Be sure to check out my Instagram ( dollyxdiaries ) where you'll find more frequent updates & a lot more photos of me (hah). Have a fabulous day and see you next time ♡

2 comments:

  1. These are all such cute outfits! I especially like the last one ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You look great. The last one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete