Friday, June 10, 2016

♡ Geo Coloured Lenses Review ♡

Hey dolls! So recently I had the opportunity to work with a great circle lens brand, Geo Coloured Lenses, who agreed to sponsor me a pair of lenses to review for you guys! This was an exciting experience for me, as this is my very first pair of lenses! So here goes!
*Even though this is a sponsored review, all opinions are my own. I wouldn't recommend something to you guys that I didn't actually like!

   I'm going to start with a little information on the brand. Geo Coloured Lenses is a safe, verified brand of lenses. All of their lenses are genuine, and come with a sticker on the bottle with a serial number that you can verify in their anti-fake checker. Most of their lenses also have the option of prescription. They have free shipping, which is always a plus, as well as a free lens case for each pair of lenses you order. Alright, now into the review!



   


   These are the lenses that I got, they're 15.0mm & they're a deep brown color with a lighter ring in the center. The package came with this little business card, the lenses, and this lens case. 





   And here's how they look on me! I must admit, the whole lenses experience was a lot different than I was expecting. I've never even put in so much as contacts before, so I guess I didn't really know what to expect. I had a little bit of a hard time putting them in, my eye kept closing and watering. Also I didn't know lenses felt so soft and delicate *^* I also started freaking out when it was time to take them out lol because I made several attempts but could not get them out at first. I watched a video on how to take them out, which helped and I managed to remove them lol. So yeah this isn't reflective of the lens quality at all, this is just me having a first time experience! 

Shipping/Communication: The company was very good in these areas! They always contacted me promptly with all the information I needed. My lenses came right in the expected shipment time & everything was in perfect condition.

Design/Enlargement: I really love these lenses! The dark outer ring gives a super dolly effect, and I've always wanted to try having dark brown eyes. I also like how the light color in the center matches with my natural eye color (green & brown). They're super enlarging & super cute!

Comfort: So when I first put one in  experienced quite a bit of discomfort but soon that wore off, it was just because it was my first time wearing lenses! These lenses are very comfortable, after a while I could hardly feel them at all! Really great quality ♡

   Overall I am super pleased with these lenses! If you want to check out Geo Coloured Lenses click here or you can follow them on their social media:
I hope you enjoyed this review! Check out my Instagram (dollyxdiaries) for even more pics ♡ have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

2 comments: