Thursday, June 2, 2016

♡ About Me: The TMI Tag ♡

Hey dolls! So today I thought I'd do a tag to let you all get to know me a little better! I decided to do the TMI tag from YouTube. I won't be answering allllll of the questions but most of them (^.^) You can find the complete list of questions here.

1. What are you wearing?
My pajamas because it's summer and I don't feel like getting dressed lol.

2. Ever been in love?
Nope, still too young for all that seriousness.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Considering I've never been in a serious relationship, no lol.

4. How tall are you?
Only like 5'1 I think *^*

5. How much do you weigh?
I don't know exactlyyy how much much because it changes all the time but less than 100 lbs.

6. Any tattoos?
No, and I don't really plan on getting any.

7. Any piercings?
Only my ears but I do want to get my doubles and triples done.

8. OTP?
I don't really ship people lol.

9. Favorite show?
It's a tie between Spongebob, Impractical Jokers, and Bob's Burgers.

10. Favorite bands?
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. Also Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Leathermøuth, Mindless Self Indulgence, Duck Duck Goose, and Rage Against the Machine (yikes that's a long list).

11. Something you miss?
I think I just miss how less stressful my life used to be.

12. Favorite song?
You want me to pick just one??? Misguided Ghosts by Paramore holds a special place in my heart ♡

13. How old are you?
15, turning 16 in a couple months.

14. Zodiac sign?
Leo!

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Umm someone who's understanding, kind, and accepting I guess.

16. Favorite quote?
I don't have a particular favorite quote but probably pretty much anything Gerard Way has said.

17. Favorite actor?
I don't really pay attention much to particular actors! But I'll say Alicia Silverstone just because I love her role in Clueless.

18. Favorite color?
It's a tie between black and pastel pink.

19. Loud music or soft?
The louder the better.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed. And then I cry for long periods of time and listen to death metal ♡

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Like, fifteen minutes probably? It varies.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I want to look presentable, typically an hour.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Noooo only silly fights with my siblings lol.

24. The reason I started blogging?
I've always loved reading blogs and finding new ones to look at, it gave me so much inspiration! And I wanted to provide the same experience for other people ♡

25. Fears?
BUGS I hate them so much also ghosts and pretty much anything that can harm me. I'm also scared of anything sudden like pop-up stuff.

26. Last thing that made you cry?
I don't even know tbh, I'm a bit of a crybaby so it's a common occurrence.

27. Last time you loved someone?
What's with all these relationship questions though

28. Meaning behind your blog name?
There's nothing super special about the name Dolly Diaries, I just wanted something cute & catchy so I randomly thought it up one day!

29. Last book you read?
The last book I read was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which is the fourth one. I'm not an avid fan or anything, I've only seen the first movie and am just now reading the books for the first time. I love them so far though!

30. The book you're currently reading?
It's called The Leaving by Tara Altebrando, it's not released yet as I'm reading it to review it for TeenReads. I am sooo in love with it so far, it's super intriguing.

31. Last show you watched?
I watched a bunch of reruns of Impractical Jokers this morning lol.

33. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My cousin, she's my age & also my very best friend ♡

34. Favorite food?
Ice cream!

35. Place you want to visit?
I wanna go to Japan someday soooo bad *^*

36. Last place you were?
Besides my house? Dance practice lol

37. Last time you were insulted?
Daily, by my siblings ♡

38. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Anything chocolate!

39. What instruments do you play?
None ;n;

40. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I'm not really all too much of a jewelry person actually, mostly I just wear chokers if that counts lol.

41. Last sport you played?
I am absolutely awfullll at sports but I'm a dancer if that counts!

42. Last song you sang?
People of the Sun by Rage Against the Machine because I was trying to memorize the lyrics ^^"

43. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Ummm Memorial Day weekend I went camping with my family and friends. I don't hang out with people often because I'm super introverted and a bit antisocial *^*

44. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to!

I hope this post wasn't too awfully boring! Hopefully I'll be back with a new post soon! Leave all of your comments, questions, and recommendations below! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment