Saturday, April 16, 2016

♡ Store Dog Dog Review ♡

Hey dolls! So today I have a review for some clothes I ordered from Store Dog Dog. I've heard lots of good things about this store and their clothes are super cute so I decided to order some stuff! Here are the stock photos and links to what I ordered:






   Okay, first off I just want to say that I am super pleased with this store! The shipping was great, especially for something coming all the way from China; it took 5 days to be processed & shipped out, and then 5 days to arrive (the estimated delivery time was 5-10 days).  The shipping was free which is always a plus. Also, the grid socks were free as you get a free pair of grid socks if you spend over $40!



   It arrived with everything wrapped in a ton of bubblewrap inside the bag. Each item was also inside an individual plastic bag, and everything was neatly folded and packed. 



   Everything looks just like in the photos! I ordered the shoes in a size 6, which is what I normally wear, and they fit perfectly, with actually a tiny bit of room which is good so I can keep wearing them for a while. Even though they have such a thick platform, they're super lightweight and easy to walk in. Also, they didn't come with a single mark or scuff on them; they arrived in pristine condition! The top only had a "one size" option, but I really loved the simple pastel design so I ordered it. It actually was even bigger than in these photos when it arrived; when I took these it had been in the wash once and shrunk a little. I've actually been wanting to get some oversized tee shirts so this is super fortunate! It has a comfy loose fit and is just long enough so that you can see my shorts at the bottom lol. I'm really happy with it. Lastly, the complementary grid socks! I'm in love with grid patterned everything at the moment so I was super happy to find out these would come with my order. They fit perfectly and are super cute!


   Bonus photo: me and my dog Toby, who wouldn't get out of they way because he wanted to be in the pictures ♡ I'm definitely super pleased with everything I ordered and will be ordering from Store Dog Dog again in the future! They have suuuuper super cheap prices for super high quality cute and unique clothes! Please check them out! As always, if there are any posts you'd like to see from me , don't hesitate to let me know! I'm gonna try to post on here more but I need ideas (-': For more photos and fun, check out my Instagram ( dollyxdiaries ). Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment