Saturday, January 2, 2016

♡ Dollskill Shoes Review ♡

   Hey dolls! I'm back with another post already! Today I'm reviewing some shoes from Dollskill that I got for Christmas! This is the first time I've ordered from Dollskill, although I've always admired their clothes, and I am absolutely IN LOVE.



   Here's the stock photo. They're 5 inch velvet platforms with long ankle straps so you can wrap them around like ballet ribbons. They're $95, but I got them on sale for $45.


   They arrived somewhere around 1-2 weeks. They come in this baby pink Sugarbaby box (which is the brand of the shoes). They were individually wrapped in cloth bags inside the box, and arrived in perfect condition. There was also this Dollskill card in the box which I now have hanging on my wall ^^. 



   As you can see, they came exactly as advertised. As you could probably guess, these shoes are very HEAVY. They're also not the easiest to walk in, but practice makes perfect! I get a ton of added height from these since the platforms are 5 inches, which is much needed on my part (I'm only 5 feet tall ^^"). The ankle straps are a little loose but I can poke another hole in the strap. No need to worry about the sizing, I ordered a 6 which is what I usually wear and they fit perfectly. All in all I am super satisfied with these shoes!

   Dollskill is definitely somewhere I'd like to order from again! The quality is great and the products are super unique. I hope you guys liked this review! Please leave any post recommendations in the comments. Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment