Monday, November 16, 2015

♡ OOTD / Update ♡

   Hey dolls! I know, I know, it's been almost a month >.< I've been so caught up with school and dance that I haven't really had much to blog about. I'd like to get back into it though, so if you have any post recommendations, please let me know!! I decided to show you a little OOTD today until I get some things to post about. I hope you like it!



   It's getting quite cold outside, which means more layers! In this outfit, I'm wearing a black high neck cropped sweater, a leather jacket, my pink plaid skirt from Miruku Neko (which I reviewed in this post), over the knee black socks, and high heel boots. 

   That's all I have for today, but I hope to be back with more soon! You can follow my Instagram { dolly123diaries } for more frequent posts ^^. Have a fabulous day, and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment