Thursday, October 22, 2015

♡ Happy Monday Review 2 ♡

   Hey dolls! After my first experience with Happy Monday that turned out so well, I decided to order again! If you haven't already, you should definitely check this store out! They have extremely affordable prices & cute unique clothing!



   Here's the first top! The Japanese text says "kawaii kedo saiko", and the English translation is beneath it (cute but psycho). The background is a cute grid pattern. The top portion of the shirt and the sleeves are sheer, and the mesh fabric is really comfortable! This top was one size fits all; for me it fit quite loose and is the length of a normal shirt (it's not a crop top). I love everything about it!



   This is the other top I ordered! As you can see, it's the same fit and style as the first one. This one is black and says "HATE ME" across the front. This one also has a grid pattern in the background & sheer fabric for the top and sleeves.

  


   On orders $25 and up, Happy Monday includes a free pair of earrings! I really like the ones I got this time! They're cute little bows with diamonds in the middle, and they match the "Cute but Psycho" top perfectly ♡

   The shipping is always free, which I love! It took about a week to be shipped and then about 3 weeks to arrive, but I don't mind the wait for such quality products! I will definitely be ordering from Happy Monday again, as they come out with cute new designs all the time! I think it's really good for spicing up your wardrobe with stuff way different from everyone else's. I hope you enjoyed this review! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete