Tuesday, September 15, 2015

♡ Bottom Lashes Review ♡

   Hey dolls! As a birthday gift, my mom bought me these bottom eyelashes I've had my eye on (no pun intended ^_~) for a while, and I thought I'd review them for you! Bottom eyelashes are a big trend and important part in a lot of makeup looks. So now, I finally have some of my own, for a cheap price & perfect quality!


Here's the stock photo of the lashes. I found these on Amazon; they are a 5 pack of lower lashes by the Japanese brand Diamond Lash. You can find them HERE.


   As you can see here, the lashes came exactly as advertised! Actually, they look a little darker/thicker here than in the stock photo, which makes me happy! They took exactly 3 weeks to arrive, which is average for something coming from a different country. They also had a clear plastic cover, which I took off for the photos, since it was reflecting the light & my phone. There was a little grape candy in the package as well, which was sweet of them to include ^^. The lashes package was in perfect condition when it arrived.




   Here are photos of what the lashes look like on! I didn't have to cut these at all; the band and the lashes themselves were the perfect length. I paired these with my favorite false eyelashes, which you can read my review for HERE. I think they look really good together! Bottom lashes are useful in the way that you can offset them, and place them a little below your eye in the outer corner to make your eye look bigger. I must say, it was quite a new experience to wear lower lashes, but they weren't at all uncomfortable, so I'm sure I'll get used to it! Overall, I'd give them a 5 out of 5 stars in every category! They're perfect!

   I hope you enjoyed this review, and thanks for reading! The next item on my wish list is circle lenses, so you'll hear all about it if I decide to order! Follow my Instagram { dolly123diaries } for more photos & fun! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful with them on *^* They suit you perfectly, especially in combo with your bold upper lashes. I'm in love >3< ♥

    xxx ♥ www.sugarmew.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you so much!! you're too kind ♥︎

      Delete