Wednesday, June 24, 2015

♡ Sewing Project & OOTD ♡

   Hey dolls! Today I'd like to show you a dress I made! I was going to take progress pictures, but I always sew at night so the lighting was waaay too dark >.< But I still have some photos for you! First, here is the sketch I made prior to starting to get an idea of what I wanted it to look like:


   I'm happy to say it turned out pretty much just like I imagined it! Here's the finished product:


   I only used a pattern for the sleeves. Other than that, I just made it up as I went! Since the neckline is rather small, I put this button closure in the back:


   All I did was cut a slit at the neckline on the back, then hemmed it, sewed a button to one side, and hot glued a loop of fabric to the other. Lastly, here is how the dress looks on me:


   I know I look rather bored in this pic ^.^" Anyways, I was going for a loose baby doll style dress, which is how it turned out! It fits me really well and it's very comfortable. I paired it with my new lace-toe wedges and red heart sunglasses, which I absolutely love!

   That's all for today! But I'll be back with another post tomorrow!! I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment