Monday, June 15, 2015

♡ My Summer Lookbook ♡

   Hey dolls! Today I'm going to show you all of my favorite outfits to wear in the summer! (Also, do you recognize the makeup I'm wearing in these photos? It's from my Marina and the Diamonds Inspired Makeup Tutorial!) Let's start!


   In this outfit, I'm wearing a semi-sheer floral crop top that is gathered at the edges and sleeves. Since you can see through it, I'm also wearing a black tank top underneath, which gives me the opportunity to also wear the sleeves off my shoulders. I'm also wearing a black skater skirt and some black sandal wedges.

 
   For this look, I'm wearing a black sundress, the same black sandals, and a big black sunhat! It has a bow on the side and it's really good for keeping the sun off of my face!


   This outfit is a bit more casual. Although it's a little bright in the photo, I'm wearing cream colored lacy shorts and a black t-shirt with my black flats.


   In this sailor inspired outfit, I'm wearing a striped black and white crop top with my high waisted black shorts and the sandals again ^^"


   This is an outfit that you could wear in both warm and chillier weather. The top is a crop top made out of a sweater-like material, as is the plaid skirt. As you can see, I like to wear high waisted bottoms with my crop tops so that I don't show too much skin ^^" My knee high socks have little bows on the backs ^_^ I'm also wearing low heels with a thin strap and my new red heart shaped sunglasses!


   These last three outfits are ones you've already seen but I thought I'd include anyways! You can find this one HERE. However, in this case I did get some new shoes to go with this outfit! They're wedges with a strap around the ankle and lace on the toes. I'm wearing a strapless blue and white dress with a stripe pattern and a necklace with white flowers on it.


   This is the outfit that I won from the Syndrome Store giveaway, which you can find my review of HERE.  I'm wearing a Sailor Moon sailor style tank top, a blue Sailor Moon print skirt, and my white heels.


   Lastly, is my outfit from my Thrift Shop Upcycling Post which you can find HERE. (I didn't feel like retaking the picture ^^"). I'm wearing a black t-shirt, a high waisted jean skirt which I found at a thrift store and fixed up, my black socks, black boots, and a necklace I made. 

   I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'd love to see some of your summer outfits too! You can connect with me more over at my Instagram { dolly123diaries }! Thanks so much for reading! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

2 comments:

  1. The second one is awesome and fifth too! These two are the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! Those are two of my favorites as well ^_^

      Delete