Friday, May 8, 2015

♡ OOTD & Blog Anniversary! ♡

   Hey dolls! Recently I've been inspired by the gorgeous outfit posts over at Mermaidens (which you should all definitely go check out!) and decided it would be fun to make one of my own! I had fun taking these pictures and I hope you enjoy looking at them!

Dress: Old Navy  Cardigan: Target (I think)  Shoes: Unknown  Necklace: Claire's  Earrings: Charming Charlie 


A close-up of my makeup and accessories



Action photo of me throwing my hair dramatically ^-^


Isn't this dress perfect for summer?

   So what did you think? If this is something you'd like to see more often, be sure to let me know! Also, today marks my one year blog anniversary (blogiversary?)! Dolly Diaries has come so far in just one year and I can't wait to see everything else it has in store! Thank you all sooooo much and I hope you stick around for another year of blogging! You guys can follow my Instagram ( dolly123diaries ) too if you like! Thanks so much for reading! Have a fabulous day, and see you next time!

2 comments: