Friday, March 20, 2015

♡ My Favorite Manga ♡

Hey dolls! Today I have a post on my four favorite manga series! All photos are mine ^.^ also, these obviously aren't photos of the whole series, just the books I own!


   Cardcaptor Sakura was the first manga series I ever read and I absolutely fell in love with it! It's such a cute magical girl series that's definitely a classic as far as magical girls go (right after Sailor Moon of course)! Sakura is a super cute and lovable character and all of the boys in the book- well, let's just say you'll fall in love with each and every one of them. And we can't forget Sakura's loving best friend, Tomoyo, who makes all her cute magical girl costumes, there's also Keroberos, her cute animal side kick! This is definitely a series for anyone who loves cute, funny, and even romantic magical girl manga!

   Ranma 1/2 is a hilarious manga with tons of unique and lovable characters! It is a bit inappropriate at times, so viewers discretion is advised (it is rated "older teen"). Even with 36 volumes, the story never got boring and I was ready to read them all again once I finished the series. This is such a cute, funny, lighthearted, and comedic romantic series that was super enjoyable to read!


   Kamichama Karin is another adorable magical girl series that takes a different twist- Karin is a goddess! The drawings in this short 7 book series are super adorable and often the characters go into extreme-chibi style, which makes it extremely humorous to read. All of the characters are so adorable- even the villain, Mr. Glasses Man. I definitely recommend this adorable, funny, romantic, and action packed series to anyone looking for a short, cute, and funny manga!


   Last but most certainly not least, we have Skip Beat! I haven't completely finished this series yet, as they're not available at the library so I have been working on buying them all, which is taking a while! I'm about 3/4 of the way through the series, and so far, I'm obsessed! The books always end on a cliffhanger, so I always want to get the next book as soon as possible! The main character, Kyoko, is extremely likable, and reading the books is like living her exciting life right along with her! It's a very, cute, funny, manga that never has a dull moment!

   I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Tell me if you've read any of these series and what you think of them, or tell me your favorites! Some other series I plan to read are Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew! Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment