Tuesday, March 31, 2015

♡ Four Outfits: One Dress ♡

   Hey dolls! Today I have a post to help you make the most of your wardrobe! I'm using one white dress to coordinate four different outfits, to show you how versatile one piece can be! I hope this helps you guys and I'd love to know if you'd like to see more like this!

Coordinate One- Casual


   In this outfit, I paired it with a chambray shirt, a black belt,  a black infinity scarf, and Converse. The unbuttoned shirt and the sneakers really give the outfit the casual look, and the belt and scarf tie the colors and everything together. Perfect for a day out with friends!

Coordinate Two- Fancy


   This one is a lot simpler than the first, with the dress being more of the main piece. I used a silver theme here to dress it up, wearing sparkly silver heels, a necklace, and a silver purse. You could add more such as hair accessories, bracelets, etc. This works for a less casual outing!

Coordinate Three- Mori


   In this coordinate, I added layers to use it for a simple white-based mori girl outfit. For the layers, all I used were a long white dress underneath and a white sweater. I accessorized with a belt, boots and ruffle socks. For more tips on coordinating mori girl outfits, click here.

Coordinate Four- Elegant


   I wasn't exactly sure what to call this one ^.^" This one is very similar to Coordinate Two in it's structure, as the dress is the main piece due to the lack of accessories. This one is a simpler look for around springtime. I wore a flower crown and white sandals to make a simple, elegant look. 

   That's all I have for now! Please leave your suggestions for new posts in the comments, I'd love to hear! Make sure you follow my Instagram { dolly123diaries } for frequent updates and dolly selfies ^.^! Have a fabulous day and see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read your blog in so long! Love everything you post and do, you're so cuteee >_< would love to see more lolita rated things in the future ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I actually have a lolita related post already made that I'm going to post today or tomorrow so check back!!! ♡

      Delete