Thursday, March 12, 2015

♡ Amazon Haul & Review ♡

   Hey dolls! For Christmas, I received an Amazon gift card and recently spent it all, so I decided to show you what I got and do a little review! I'll start by putting the stock photo and link (just click on the name of the item) of the things I got:


















   The items got here quickly, around two weeks as the longest time, as the phone case was shipping from Japan. Everything came on the same day in one box together besides one of the Skip Beat books and the phone case, as they were from different sellers. Here are my photos and reviews of the items:


   First is the wall hanger. I chose the Rilakkuma one, because I'm trying to add a little more Rilakkuma to my life, if you couldn't tell ^.^ I thought it was funny because on Amazon where you choose which design you want, it said "size: bear".  I wasn't disappointed with this at all. It has three clear pockets to hold little things that usually clutter my dresser, and it hangs nicely, as well as looking super cute!
Rate: ✧✧✧✧✧ {five sparkles}


 
   Here's the hamper! It looks a little wrinkly, but I suppose it did in the stock photo as well. There are other versions that are the actual color of Rilakkuma, but I chose pink because it matches my room better. It's super useful and helps keep my room more clean! The only complaint I have is that on the second time of carrying it by the straps when it was full, one of the straps broke. They felt very flimsy to begin with, so not very ideal for carrying lots of clothes (honestly I don't know why they included them). But other than that, it's great!
Rate: ✧✧✧✧ {four sparkles}
***Future edit: This hamper got so many holes in it I had to throw it away after a couple months lol. But hey, I guess that's what you get when you pay $6!


   You probably noticed that in the stock photo, there are three different phone cases. When I was looking for stuff to buy, the Korilakkuma one was the one I wanted, but when I went to buy it, there was no place to select which design you want! So I decided to take my chances, as they're all cute, and I ended up getting the Korilakkuma one! I was very happy! The only flaw I can find is that when it's on my phone, the black Apple symbol shows through a bit and it looks like she has a black dot on her forehead ^.^" But other than that I love it!
Rate: ✧✧✧✧.5 {four and a half sparkles}


   I've already read the CardCaptor Sakura series, but that was in 6th grade, and I loved it, so I decided to buy it so I can read it whenever! Right now I could only afford the first omnibus, but there's only three more! It has nice color pages in the front and back with extra drawings of the characters. The one thing that I found wrong was that the cover has a rip in the top as well as the first few pages, which was a little disappointing.
Rate: ✧✧✧✧ {four sparkles}


   Last but not least, the two Skip Beat books! I always get the three-in-one, as it comes out to be cheaper and easier to attain them all. These books were in perfect condition, and just as good as always!
Rate: ✧✧✧✧✧ {five sparkles}

   I hope you guys liked this haul/review! Sorry it took so long, I was waiting for everything to arrive! Please leave all suggestions for new posts you have, I'd love to hear them! And make sure to follow my Instagram { dolly123diaries } to get frequent updates! Thank you all for reading! Have a fabulous day and see you next time! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment