Saturday, February 14, 2015

♡ Yumart Review ♡

   Hey dolls! I'm back with another review! This one is from an online store called Yumart that is located in Taiwan. Here are the stock photos of the two items I bought from the store:


$23


$24

   The items arrived in a medium sized package. They were each folded separately and neatly into clear bags that have "Tokyo Fashion" printed on the front. I would also like to add that during the ordering process, the store owner, Eva, was extremely nice, patient, and quick responding (within an hour). Even though a virus on my computer provided some difficulties, she certainly helped make it very easy to order. She also included a face mask and lip mask, as extra with the order. I thought it was very sweet! There was also a business card and a hand written note.


   Isn't it adorable?! I was very pleasantly surprised ^-^.  As for the two items I ordered, they came exactly as shown in the photos. I ordered both size small, but they were a little big on me, but that's my fault for not checking the sizing properly ^^".  It's better too big than too small because I can grow into them and they will last longer! Here is how the top looks on me:





   In the third picture, I used a ribbon from a dress I have to cinch the waist. The top came with the black sweater shown in the fourth picture, which is a very good deal for the price. It has a cute black ribbon and a keyhole in the back, which I love! It is made from a rather thin, comfortable fabric. Here are my photos of the dress:



   You can see that it's a little loose, but I think it looks cute that way. It is made from a very soft, thick fabric, so it's best for winter and fall. It has pockets which is always useful. 

   Overall, I am very pleased with my order. the communication was great, the prices were great, the quality is great, and the added gifts were just lovely ^-^. I definitely recommend this store for anyone who likes cute, practical fashion for cheap prices. Thanks for reading this post, and be sure to follow my Instagram { dolly123diaries }. Have a fabulous day and see you next time!

2 comments: