Monday, February 9, 2015

♡ Kawaii Gyaru Shop Review ♡

   Hey dolls! Sorry it's been a while, I've been waiting for my packages to come in and one has just arrived! I ordered two items from the store Kawaii Gyaru Shop. I could only afford beauty products at the moment, but I'd love to order some of their beautiful Liz Lisa clothes sometime! Anyways, here are the stock photos of the items I ordered:


$4.50


Hello Kitty Dual Eyelash Case With Trays
(this item is no longer available)
$7.50

 I received everything about two weeks after I ordered, in a small white package. Shipping was only $4.00. Inside, nothing was creased or hurt at all; it was in perfect condition. There was also this business card with a hand written "Thank you!" on the back:


Here is the first item: 
   These eyelashes were everything I wanted them to be! The packaging was adorable and the lashes are just the style I wanted. I noticed in the corner of the package it says, "to transform into a cute little devil!". I thought that was funny. Here is a photo of how the lashes look when applied:

  (I am going to be posting a makeup tutorial involving these soon!)

Here is my next item: 
   It came in an adorable package and it has a removable eyelash tray inside that reveals the bottom where your store your glue. My glue fits nicely,as well as my eyelashes. I love it, and it's perfect for my needs!

Overall, I would give these items 5 out of 5 stars. They were in perfect condition, arrived quickly, an were reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend ordering from the shop and am going to be doing so myself in the future! If you haven't already, subscribe to my blogs Instagram for updates: { dolly123diaries }. Leave comments and suggestions down below! Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment