Monday, February 16, 2015

♡ Jamboree Lady Review ♡

   Hey dolls! I'm back with the last of my store reviews for now! This review is of a shop on Ali Express called Jamboree Lady. They have lots of affordable mori kei clothing. Since this winter is seeming to last forever, I ordered a coat from them and am, once again, extremely pleased. Here is the stock photo:


2014 Japanese Mori Girl Winter Women Preppy Style Kitten Appliques Horn Button Plus Velvet Wadded Outerwear 
$45

(Excuse the exceedingly long title, I just copied what it was listed as ^-^"). Anyways, I was a little nervous ordering this, as the only size was "free size" (meaning one size fits all). I was worried that it might be too big since I'm so petite, but it turned out fitting great! Here is a picture of me wearing it and the cute cat details: 





The inside is made of a blanket-like soft fabric and the coat itself is very thick, so it will definitely keep me warm! The only downside I can think of is that the buttons do not stay closed very well, but I don't mind all too much. 

   Overall, I am very pleased with this order. It came just as expected and rather quickly. Plus, the price is great for such an adorable, quality coat, and the shipping was free! I will definitely have to check out their other lovely mori girl clothes and order again sometime! I would definitely recommend them if you like their clothes! I hope you enjoyed this review, leave any questions, comments, or post ideas down below! Follow my Instagram to get updates: { dolly123diaries }. Have a fabulous day and see you next time!

2 comments: