Monday, September 1, 2014

Book Review: The Swap

   Hey dolls! I told you I had a book review coming! I am reviewing a book called The Swap by Megan Shull. I was sent this book by TeenReads, which I told you guys about a while back. It will release for public purchase this month! Here is my review on the book, so you can get a good idea of what it's like.



Ellie and Jack are in middle school. When both of their lives start to get tough, they wish they could just be someone else... and their school nurse makes it happen, switching them so that they swap lives and bodies! As they figure out how to be each other, they gradually come to realize how much they like being themselves.

They go through extremely relatable problems for boy and girl teens alike, as well as other problems unique to their situation. This book was very humorous and I found it so entertaining that I didn't want to put it down. It did reference some things that only teens go through, so I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone younger than 12, but otherwise it's a book that both boys and girls can enjoy. I felt very close to the characters, as I watched them get to know each other better, and know themselves better too. I would give THE SWAP a rating of five out of five stars. It was a pleasure to read and I would recommend it to anyone who is or has ever been a teen.

   So what do you think? Does it sound like something you'd read? If you do happen to purchase the book, tell me your thoughts! Here's a link to the review on TeenReads: http://www.teenreads.com/reviews/the-swap. The photo is mine. Until next time! I hope you have a daisy filled day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey where are youuuu?
    I miss your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I am sooooo sorry I've been neglecting this blog! The high school homework load is a lot worse than I thought... I am trying to get a regular posting schedule going again, and I am making a post today! Thank you for being such a dedicated reader!

      Delete